Wednesday 16 July 2008

My prize handbag

I arrived back to my office after lunch last week to find an email from the marketing team at Max Azria congratulating me on winning a handbag. Yesterday my new Mahogany Jillian Convertible arrived and it is beautiful. The leather is so supple and soft and the fold over style is exactly what I've had my eye on. It's a bit smaller than I normally go for, but a great size to throw over your shoulder and out the door with the necessities.

How I won this prize or even entered it I have no idea. I probably signed up for a competition on the website while lusting over some dress. I have spoken before about my love for this brand. The focus is on a muted colour palette with draped styles and soft fabrics. The dresses hang beautifully and the styles are very flattering. The ladies in their West Broadway, NYC store are so lovely that they entertain my little man while I shop - such a bonus!

Max Azria is a collaboration between Max and Lubov Azria and debuted on the New York Fashion Week catwalk in February 2006. The only stockist in Europe is in Paris but that seems to be their diffusion brand BCBGMAXAZARIA. So next time you're state side squeeze the West Broadway boutique in on your itinerary.

1 comment: