Tuesday 3 February 2009

Coming soon: sell your preloved Brittique purchases


I love this Basso & Brooke gown. I've worn it to every wedding I've been to since it came out in February 2007. It never fails to make me feel spectacular. But after so many weddings and special events it's done the circuit. People are going to start whispering that I own a boutique and yet wear the same dress over and over and over.
Inspired by the need to declutter, we are about to launch Brittique preloved. What better way to bulk up your bank balance and clear out your closet of unworn items than resell them? Just email us details of the items you wish to sell along with your price. Once it has sold you send out the item. When the customer is happy we'll send you the money. We don't charge you a commission, we'll add a little something on top of your price to cover our costs.
So start sorting those closets and email us.

No comments: