Wednesday 7 October 2009

Goodbye! It's been a great 3 years

Source: Image Shack

Following the birth of my second son just 18 months after the first, I've decided to take some much needed maternity leave. Saying goodbye to a business that I built was a difficult decision but my family must now come first.

Brittique was launched as an online boutique to support up and coming British designers. Looking back I feel proud to have worked with so many top names including the already well known like Amanda Wakeley and Maria Grachvogel through to the new stars such as Louise Amstrup and Merle O'Grady.

Of course we have stock to clear so we've cut all prices by at least 50% - including the new season collections from Caroline Charles and Peter Jensen.

Thank you for all your support over the past 3 years. It has been fun and now I'm looking forward to spending time being mum for a while.

7 comments:

YuJing said...

Oh, I will miss Brittique! You guys are such a lovely niche boutique and I'm so guttered to see you go!
But at the same time, I do respect and understand your decision. All the best with your two wee ones and best wishes for the future! x

Unknown said...

We have only just found you, and then find you're leaving us! How sad :'( We have featured you on The Bump Wear Project, see: http://bumpwearproject.com

Sister Wolf said...

You are the best. Your boys area so lucky to have you. I know you'll be back when the time is right. xoxo

Rowena said...

All the best with your family....you've done an amazing job with Brittique, and I'm sure you will with your kids too...

Gio Goi Tops said...

Lovely post! Great blog!

paisley dresses said...

I've really enjoyed this blog! I miss you

Unknown said...

I love your blogs!
XOXO Nicole, VPV Team Member
Check us out & follow @ http://www.vantagepointvintage.com/blog/