Saturday 14 April 2007

sucker for a sample sale


I've gone and done it again. It being buying too much at a sample sale! Brittique has a couple of rails at Secret Sample Sale so I popped in yesterday just to see how the sales were going. That was fine and I left, but then some force made me go back inside and look at everything for sale.

That's when I found the Katarzyna Szczotarska rails again. This time was no different. I fell in love with everything. I bought these four items and could have bought so much more.

I don't know why I don't stock her label and I must do something about it for next season.

Picture 1 is a lovely sports inspired jacket

Picture 2 is the Katarzyna Szczotarska dress with Gil Carvalho Avon shoes and Anya Hindmarsh bag

Picture 3 is an amazing gold silk sheath dress with wrap straps and again, my Avon shoes - I'm getting a new gold clutch from my friend Maria from Ignes Bags that will work well with this for the evening.

Picture 4 is a pinafore wrap dress that has these loose front pockets that drape over at the front. Shown here with my vintage scarf, Camilla Staerk red flats and Bally handbag.



3 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Oh those shoes! And that Anya Hindmarch bag. I am swooning!

LittleDoodles said...

The bag and all of the shoes are definitely my faves too!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic finds today! Even slung on your door these pieces look comfortable and so wearable. Nice blog!

stop by me sometime and check it out.