Sunday 10 February 2008

Susie Bubble buys for Brittique


I’m thrilled to announce that Brittique has a very special guest buyer for the autumn/winter 08 season. The ever stylish and quirky Susie Bubble from the infamous blog Style Bubble will be adding yet another feather (on season of course) to her already crowded hat and injecting her style and take on the season’s collections. Susie will be attending the shows on our behalf and selecting the best of the season’s collections for Brittique.

Keep up to date with Susie’s musings on the AW08 collections and her insight into the trends and the designers to watch on her blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Susie will be fantastic. I couldn't think of a better person. Susie is already bringing business to Brittique, As soon as I read the news of Susie buying - I went to Brittique and bought a GORGEOUS Louise Amstrup jacket. I'll be back to Brittique often now.
http://everybodysaysdont.blogspot.com/