Friday 22 August 2008

Futuretense by Peter Jensen

Wunderbuzz brought this little gem to my attention. I am always in awe of imaginative, creative people. It's what attracted me to the business. The creativity of designers is not confined just to the sketch book and fabric. Often the way they market themselves is just brilliant too.

Peter Jensen has done a couple of these short films as a subtle way of showcasing his collections. I found this one brilliant but cringey at the same time - the same feeling I get when I watch The Office. You're begging people not to say something but they do.

This young laddie was just so precious. When his heart was broken by his teen lover he spray painted hearts all the way to her school. He was arrested and spent 6 hours in a cell. I want to give him a big hug.

The British accents are just brilliant too and I can't wait to get back to the Ol' Blighty next month for my fix.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jep I was also especially fond with this guy - he's so nervous and sweet.
Cheers Wunderbuzz