Wednesday 6 August 2008

We've been nominated for the Grazia O2 X award!

When I started getting emails on Tuesday from friends saying they'd seen me in Grazia I was very surprised. I knew that our lovely PR Liz had been working on some press, but I didn't really know what it was. What a fantastic surprise! Each year I read the nominations for the award with admiration for these hard working women. And now I can't quite believe that Brittique is now there.

Thank you to all our loyal customers for all your support over the past 1.5 years. Setting up a business in the competitive world of fashion has been tough, but the feedback I receive from customers makes it worthwhile.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS Nicole!! Gerat to hear success stories & you have worked hard to deserve your recognition...
From The Frocked Team

Sister Wolf said...

YAY! Exciting news! No one deserves it more.

Anonymous said...

Really? You had no idea that you were going to be in Grazia, despite their amazing communication, copy checking, etc. Sounds a bit unlikely with all the press experience i have had i know that something is not going to just appear in a mag like that without the founders knowledge...?

Nicole said...

Hi Anon (love how all these types of comments are from anonymous)

Luckily for Brittique we have a fabulous PR Liz from Liz Parry PR. She has my picture, bio and business information. She works hard to get Brittique all the press possible and I just leave her to it. I don't know what she is working on at any one time. But if the press is published she then sends me a scan. That's how this business works.

Thanks for stopping by! Nicole