Thursday 14 May 2009

Brittique shoptalk at Dream Sequins


When I first started to Twitter I didn't really understand it's power. In the past month of twittering I have discovered some incredible bloggers and reached a more international customer base. Who would have thought?

One of the incredible bloggers I've "meet" is Dream Sequins. Based in my old city of New York, she writes about emerging fashion designers and independent boutiques. Sometimes just various tidbits about food and travel. You can follow her on Twitter.

I recently "chatted" with Dream Sequins and the result of this up on her website now. It's a little snapshot of Brittique from a fashionista's perspective.

PS. Check in with Dream Sequins for a fantastic giveaway bonanza that will be announced soon.

3 comments:

Dream Sequins said...

Thanks for your kind words! It was a pleasure learning more about the woman behind Brittique... I'm about to cave on that Kate Tailyour :)

Unknown said...

Twitter scares me, do you like people knowing everything you do, is it addictive, I'm not sure to join or not...
XOXOXO
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

Nicole said...

Welcome Fashionconfectionairy. The thing about all these social networking sites is that people only know what you tell them!