Sunday 6 January 2008

Inspired by a stylist

Source: Lucky Magazine

When I saw this picture I just wanted her look - the whole lot from the sharp platinum bob to the drapey dress and over the knee boots. She should look good because it is the celebrity stylist Britt Bardot, the one who doesn't take credit for Brittany Spears' look.

It got me thinking about over the knee boots and where I could get a pair. First stop ebay and I found these FAB animal print boots. I know it's controvesial, but I adore animal print. How lovley would these look with a drapey black jersey dress such as this one from Basso & Brooke? Something really understated. Pity they're about 1.5 sizes too small for me.

I am seriously considering the platinum bob though...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, those boots are terrifying!! Check out the Barneys shoe sale online.

xxoo

WendyB said...

I wish I knew where I could find a pair of over-the-knee boots. Specifically, the pair that I have that has gotten lost somewhere in my own house.

Nicole said...

Haha - I wish I had a house that big!

LittleDoodles said...

I like the look, it seems so effortless yet chic at the same time...when i try that it seems to looks like I've just stumbled out of bed!

Stylecoach said...

That's really a beautiful article. I like the boots and also the style of the model she looks really nice and beautiful.