Friday 25 January 2008

Joan Rivers plastic surgery send up

When I moved to London from Australia, I was captivated by the commercials, especially cinema advertising. They were so clever and the humour so witty. Now that I have just days to go before having a baby, I'm spending a bit of time on the sofa with my feet up knitting and "listening" to the TV. The ads here are terrible! They really are geared towards the lowest intelligence level, and that must be low. So corny.

WendyB said that she loves the Geico ads, but apart from the British accent in some of them they really grate on me. However, this one of Joan Rivers is hilarious! What a good sport to make fun of herself like this.

I tried to find some pre-op pictures of her but it seems she's always had that stretched out look. At least she acknowledges it and is comfortable enough to have a laugh. Love you Joan!

No comments: