Monday 16 March 2009

Fly the Co-op


Relative new comers Cooperative Designs have created a stir since their launch four seasons ago. The launch of their SS09 collection in stores today generated press on both Vogue and Zoo.

Since Brittique started stocking Cooperative Designs in AW08, the styles have moved away from the ultra quirky handknits to a more streamlined and wearable feel. Customers really responded at London Fashion Weekend and most of their summer 08 collection was snapped up.

The summer 09 collection went live on Brittique this past weekend. Think citrus stripes in bodcon styles with cutout shoulders. My favorite has to be the little steffi beach suit. With it net lining, bobble zip and cute boy style shorts it really is a holiday necessity. If I wasn't going to spend all summer pregnant I'd imagine throwing a frisbee around Victoria Park wearing my little play suit and bare feet, hair back in a messy pony. Alas, it's bare feet and empire dresses for me!

No comments: