Monday 29 January 2007

Better Bangs


From mid last year whenever I saw a picture of a glossy brunette with a sharp fringe I wanted one. I dreamt about it and wished I could go from natural looking long blonde hair to something a bit edgy for my career change into fashion.

Even my hair stylists refused to cut a fringe and dye it brown saying that it wouldn't suit me and I'd regret it. I wished that I'd listened to him...
The result is me seen here with the lovely designer Hannah Marshall (on the right) at London Fashion Week in September. I look truely frightful. Even my partner found it disgusting! Luckily the fringe is growing out now and the th dark brown is fading back to a natural mousey blondey/brown.
Even now when I see this picture from the February 2007 of Dazed and Confused I think hmmm maybe it wouldn't be so bad? Then I look at this photo of me here and remind myself No No No!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't find your hair disgusting at all! I think it looks great. I too rock a very heavy blunt fringe and hair stylists all over the place would say I shouldn't because I have a short forehead, but the way I see it - I looked cute with it when I was 5, why not now?!