Tuesday 30 January 2007

My Style Scrapbook


As the temperature starts to rise (not that it ever really dropped in London) I'm starting to think about what I want to wear this spring summer.

Normally I rip out pictures from magazines that inspire me. This year it's different because I have so many inspirational garments hanging on rails around me. But I've gone a little further afield to international designers and (shock horror) the High Street.

I'm really feeling the tunic dress for this season. Having never stepped into Monsoon in my life, I might just take a look at their website after seeing this lovely bright tunic (source: Grazia Magazine). It makes a welcome change from the grey/black of my winter wardrobe and screams confidence and merriment. This Alessandro Dell'Aqua animal print coat is just calling to me too (source: Dazed and Confused February 2007).

Not having the legs of a supermodel I'd wear them with opaque tights until it gets too hot and then with relaxed fit white linen shorts.

No comments: