Tuesday 15 May 2007

Diamonds a girl's best friend? Not mine!

I often silently muse over how many girls want to get married for the "happily ever after" with their man/ woman or for the big diamond and fairytale wedding. Having no desire for either, I often wonder what I would like instead.

I rarely leave the house without a big sparkly ring that comes all the way up to my knuckle, nothing expensive, but it's my signature. So if my man was crazy enough to pop the question, I would look really weird with a smaller (relative) diamond on my finger. And I think I would get sick of it. Not to mention the decision of white vs yellow gold and my outfit choices...

Now I have an answer to my dilemma - these Dior rings are stunning!! Why would any girl want a "plain" white diamond when you could wear a bright, colourful and happy ring like this! No problems matching outfits with this - it goes with everything!

1 comment:

Vintage Pave Engagement Rings said...

Rings are so awesome.
Its so colorful. Looking very much pretty.
Really wanted to add in my collection.