Monday 14 May 2007

Fab fashion - from Gap!


When I saw this stunning, floaty and feminine dress with the rose bud neckline and bow pockets I was in love. Then I saw it was from Gap! After a little digging around I realised that I'm a bit late and have probably missed the mandatory queuing required to snap up the latest designer/High Street collaborations.

This collection is called Design Editions, a collection of pieces inspired by the white shirt and designed by some of America’s most exciting young designers, such as Thakoon, Doo.Ri and Rodarte. I tried looking at Gap.com to see if there were any on the US website, but seems I'm too late there too. I might have to make a trip to the large Oxford Street store and see if they happen to have any left. Given recent "designer" clothing induced scrums, I doubt it...

1 comment:

eye4style said...

These sold out fast! I have and love the Rodarte bow tank:)

Thanks for the link, by the way. I will add you to my blogroll as well!