Friday 18 May 2007

A bouquet from Roland Mouret
















It was like my birthday all over again yesterday. First my doorbell rang and it was a courier holding a lovely bag tied with ribbon. Inside was a beautiful scarf from Jonathan Saunders and the bow tie from Todd Lynn. Not really being a jewellery person (except rings) I really love scarves and ties and generally wear one with every outfit. I jumped around my office in excitement for a while telling anyone who would listen how excited I was - postman, courier, neighbour, people viewing flat next door...

An hour later anther courier appears at my door this time with a huge bouquet. It was from Roland Mouret!

Not only did I get to meet the most lovely men in fashion (although Osman Yousefzada and Hamish Morrow are up there too) for lunch, I also got special gifts for doing so. Lucky lucky me!





No comments: