Tuesday 8 May 2007

random ramblings from the mags

A long weekend gave me the chance to digest the pile of magazine teetering on my desk. I don't read magazines, I just flick through scanning for things of interest. And this is what grabbed my attention.

Maria Grachvogel looking pretty in pink at the Laurent-Perrier Pink Party.
























As some of you know, I have ethical issues against the High Street and don't shop there at all prefering to pay for genuine, quality designer clothing with sound manufacturing processes. I also didn't buy into the M&S "celebrity" advertising not being one for celebrities. However, I like the new Next ads. They're clear, clean and sleek. Still doesn't tempt me though.













This dress and the white wedges by Marni do tempt me though! I love her dresses - the floating romantic feel that still doesn't come across as girly.












Ann-Louise Roswald is one half of the design duo Lou Lou and Law. I've always been a fan and I'm glad we finally stock something by her on Brittique. Nice to see she shares my love of surfing - although I'm not very good either.


Preen clothing is very unique and inspired. Lovely to read the inspiration between these partners in life and business Justin Thorton and Thea Bregazzi.
Having tried on the full collection, just be warned that the clothing comes up a good size too small so order up a size.

No comments: