Friday 21 December 2007

Fashion Forward Winners


The British Fashion Council announced the winners of the Fashion Forward funding by Westfield, the Australian based shopping centre developer. The three winners are Roksanda Ilincic, Richard Nicoll and Jens Laugesen.

Roksanda Ilincic has a super fem style which I do really love and I've had my eye on her for a couple of seasons. Her AW07 collection was actually my fav. I attended the show with Susie Bubble and we both sat there with wide eyes and our cameras clicking as each model sauntered past. It was actually my favorite show of the season.

Jens Laugesen seems to be a favorite among bloggers and is regularly written about. His range is more masculine but still very wearable.

Congratulations to all three designers on the win and it will be great to see Roksanda on the on-schedule catwalk in February.

No comments: