Wednesday 22 October 2008

Introducing my style

It just dawned on me that I might have one of the best jobs in the world. As the founder of Brittique.com I get to spend lots of money on clothes each season - all for customers of course - and take from the virtual shelves whatever I like - well, I do have to support my designers and try out the clothes don't I?!?

Each day I step out dressed head to toe in some of the best designer clothing and it would be just wrong not to share when I have a particularly good outfit going on. Introducing my style.

Today from Brittique I'm wearing shrug jacket and skirt by Hussein Chalayan, vest by Camilla Staerk, shoes by Camilla Staerk. The belt is by Mardelle de Caille, a lovely designer who sells at The Young Designers Markets held on Mulberry Street, NYC every weekend. The fabulous redesigned vintage necklace is by Shay from The Ongoing Project. Shay's jewellery is fabulous and you'll be hearing more about her in the future. Watch this space...

2 comments:

Shay said...

aw, you're very sweet, thanks! And I adore that skirt...

Sister Wolf said...

This is a fantastic look for you. Very sophisticated but slightly eccentric...perfect.