Monday 17 September 2007

Emma Cook is sailing for SS08





Emma Cook has become one of the most popular designers on Brittique and there is little wonder when I see her new collection for SS08. I really love how she takes a theme and then loosely bases her collection around it. For SS07 it was the feathers, for AW07 the owl and the coming season has a subtle nautical theme with anchor emblem.

Her new collection features some really fun little dresses that are still easy wearing and easy fitting, which are the main reasons she has a following. But the quality in the detailing of the crochet and applique mean that they stand out from the collections of any other designer.
From these pictures I know the buying appointment is going to be really difficult - how much I can buy with my budget! And I can't forget to mention the fantastic ankle boots - I must find out where we can get those!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, please get those boots!