Tuesday 18 September 2007

Preppy from Peter Jensen


SS08 was another play on the preppy look that Peter Jensen has made his signature. I always like his clothes better in the buying appointment than I do in the show. Maybe it's the styling that just doesn't do it for me, or maybe that they don't show their best pieces in the show.

His colourful sweaters are very cute and I can see myself living in his "P" embossed tee with people wondering where it came from. The sexy secretary in grey look is fabulous and could be adapted in so many ways. I'm really not sure about the dropped crotch jeans though. They don't look fabulous on a model, so not sure about the rest of us. The pink tea dress with the lace petticoat and collar is just the sweetest dress, but would you wear it?
Photos from Style.com

No comments: