Friday 23 February 2007

Brittique at London Fashion Weekend

Phew! Two days into LFW'end and I have developed a renewed respect for shop girls. It's exhausting standing all day and chatting with customers!!

So far our first LFW'end has been a success. Being our first, I had no prior expectations so it's all been a bonus. Maria from Ignes Handbags, Kelle and I have barely had a chance to run to the loo it's been so busy.

Running an online business means that I rarely receive feedback from customers about the products they buy. But this has been a fantastic opportunity to be in front of the customers and actually see and hear what they say about our products. The biggest hit has been Woolenstock slippers, Oni handbag holders and Aei:Kei jersey separates and dresses.

I'm bracing myself for Saturday and Sunday which are the busiest days. There are some amazing bargains to be had so I highly recommend getting yourself out of the house and to the Natural History Museum for London Fashion Weekend!

No comments: