Tuesday 6 February 2007

Fetish photos






















Before I met these guys, I dreaded photo shoots. They were long, dull and boring. Now I'm working with such a great team including makeup artist Lorenzo, photographer Sam, assistant Kelle and model Andriana.

Yesterday's shoot was the funniest ever! At the end Lorenzo begged me to let him style something for his portfolio.Sam mentioned that he had a cage and pulled out these boots (size 12!?!). Andriana was up for anything so Lorenzo brought out some fake eyelashes and the Camilla Staerk leather look skirt and bomber jacket. To everyone's surprise Sam pulled out his toy box! Wow did I learn some things! Thankfully he kept most of it hidden away. Here is an example of what happens when you let two gay men's imaginations run wild with a beautiful model and fetish gear!

Hmmm these pictures won't be appearing on the site...

No comments: